- 360 and Video
Let's get rolling.
Purpose built from the ground up to allow you to transport, charge, and sync up to 10 iPad and 20 iPad mini devices, the PowerSync Case 10 for iPad and PowerSync Roller 20 for iPad mini help bring your devices out where they need to be. Whether you need to bring the computer lab on a field trip, or your point of sale to the convention hall, the PowerSync Roller 10 for iPad and PowerSync Roller 20 for iPad mini will get you there.
Designed to follow you anywhere, the PowerSync Roller for iPad and iPad mini carry 10 iPad or 20 iPad mini devices, ready when you are.
Integrated Charge & Sync
When you need to charge or sync, just leave your devices in the case, connect the cables, and turn it on. It's all in there, ready to go.
Lightning Cables Included
The PowerSync Roller for iPad and iPad mini come with 10 or 20 Lightning cables, preinstalled.
Supports All iOS Devices with Lightning
The PowerSync Roller for iPad and iPad mini works with all models of iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and feature Apple's new Lightning connector. Plug in any combination of devices, and let Apple Configurator prepare and conform them accordingly.
To stay informed about this and other Bretford announcements, please sign up using the form below.
- The PowerSync Roller 10 for iPad is compatible with iPad with Retina display and iPad mini.
- The PowerSync Roller 20 for iPad mini is compatible with iPad mini, iPhone 5, and iPod touch (5th gen).
- Meets USB 2.0 specifications, and Apple’s MFi requirements for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Syncing and Configuration requires a Mac with iTunes or Apple Configurator
- Apple Configurator (Available for free on the Mac App Store) requires a Mac running OS X 10.7.5 or later.
- Charge Status LEDs behave differently for iOS devices with 30-pin connectors and iOS devices with Lightning. Learn more
- The PowerSync Roller 10 for iPad will be available in US and Canada in the second half of May 2013.
- The PowerSync Roller 20 for iPad mini will be available in US and Canada in the first half of July 2013.
- International availability for the PowerSync Rollers will be updated in April 2013.
- PowerSync Roller 10 for iPad or PowerSync Roller 20 for iPad mini
- 10 or 20 USB to Lightning cables, preinstalled
- Quick Start Guide
- USB cable
- Power cable