- 360 and Video
Purpose built from the ground up to allow you to transport, charge, and sync up to 10 iPad and 20 iPad mini devices, the PowerSync Case 10 for iPad and PowerSync Roller 20 for iPad mini help bring your devices out where they need to be. Whether you need to bring the computer lab on a field trip, or your point of sale to the convention hall, the PowerSync Roller 10 for iPad and PowerSync Roller 20 for iPad mini will get you there.
Designed to follow you anywhere, the PowerSync Roller for iPad and iPad mini carry 10 iPad or 20 iPad mini devices, ready when you are.
Charge Status LEDs
Each slot in the PowerSync Roller features a charge status LED, providing at-a-glance charge status - amber while charging, and green when fully charged.
Integrated Charge & Sync
Everything you need for charging and syncing is integrated into the PowerSync Roller for iPad. So when you need to charge or sync, just connect the Lightning cables, and flip the switch.
Lightning Cables Included
Both PowerSync Rollers come with 10 or 20 Lightning cables, preinstalled and ready to go. No assembly required.
Supports All Devices with Lightning
The PowerSync Roller for iPad and iPad mini works with all models of iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and features Apple's new Lightning connector.
Works with Configurator
The PowerSync Roller for iPad and iPad mini works with Apple Configurator, allowing you to prepare and conform your devices according to your organization's needs.
- The PowerSync Roller 10 for iPad is compatible with iPad with Retina display and iPad mini.
- The PowerSync Roller 20 for iPad mini is compatible with iPad mini, iPhone 5, and iPod touch (5th gen).
- Meets USB 2.0 specifications, and Apple’s MFi requirements for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Syncing and Configuration requires a Mac with iTunes or Apple Configurator
- Apple Configurator (Available for free on the Mac App Store) requires a Mac running OS X 10.7.5 or later.
What's in the Box
- PowerSync Roller 10 for iPad or PowerSync Roller 20 for iPad mini
- 10 or 20 USB to Lightning cables, preinstalled
- Quick Start Guide
- USB cable
- Power cable