- 360 and Video
Made for iPad. 30 of them.
The PowerSync Cart for iPad allows you to store, charge, sync, and transport up to 30 iPad devices at a time. Building on our award winning designs, the PowerSync Cart for iPad will allow you to bring an iPad learning lab - 30 devices - to any room in your building, and keep your content in sync with iTunes®.
Optimized Charging Power
This new design features the industry’s first 30-device power system designed for iPad, providing full 2.1A DC charging power to all iPad devices. And when connected to your Mac, the PowerSync Cart for iPad automatically switches over to a USB 2.0 mode for simultaneous syncing.
30 iPad Sync over 1 USB
The PowerSync Cart for iPad allows you to sync up to 30 iPad devices with iTunes, moving all your selected apps, books, videos, music, and Podcasts to each iPad, according to your specifications.
LED Charge Status Overview
While charging, the Charge Status LEDs, located on top of the cart, indicate the charge status of each group of 10 iPad devices, numbered 1-10, 11-20, and 21-30. When all the iPads in a given group are charged, the corresponding LED will change from amber to green.
Laser-Cut Numbering System
The PowerSync Cart for iPad features a laser-cut numbering system, helping you keep your iPads organized in the cart. Each slot features an included 30-pin or Lightning to USB cable for charging and syncing.
Works with Mac OS X and iTunes
To enable syncing, simply configure each iPad in your collection to sync with iTunes, place it in the cart, and connect the included 30-pin dock connector cable. When all your iPad devices are configured, you can connect the cart to your Mac, and sync all 30 devices with iTunes.
Designed for Use Around the World
We have designed and certified the PowerSync Cart for iPad to be used almost anywhere. Please see our Where to Buy page for availability in your region.
The PowerSync Cart for iPad saves a significant amount of time and cost for organizations looking to deploy and manage multiple iPad devices.
Need room for more than 30 devices?
We've got you covered.
Add a PowerSync Tray to the top of your PowerSync Cart for iPad, and provide charge and sync for up to 40 devices.
- Increase capacity to accommodate up to 40 devices, providing full-rate charging (2.1A), and USB syncing and configuration.
- Listed as shown to UL standard 60590.
- Kensington Security Slot allows you to secure your PowerSync Tray to the handle of the PowerSync Cart for iPad.
- Both products meet Apple’s “Made for iPad” program requirements.
Thanks for learning more about PowerSync Cart for iPad. We're thrilled to offer this solution to our customers, and delighted to be a part of your organization.
Now Available with Lightning
The Bretford PowerSync Cart for iPad with Retina display (Lightning) is now available from Apple in North America. Part Number HB716LL/A.
Manuals & Downloads
- Owners Manual
- Dock & Lock Assembly Instructions
- Case Fit Guide - PowerSync Cart for iPad
- Cable Replacement Instructions
- Compatible with all models of iPad
- Maximum AC draw of 5.5 amps, while maintaining 2.1 amp DC power to each iPad.
- 12-year warranty for the cart, 2-year warranty for electrical components.
- All steel construction with non-toxic aluminum and graphite powder-coat finish.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Capacity: 30 iPad Wi-Fi or iPad Wi-Fi + 3G devices
- Dimensions: 33 x 24 x 37 in (83 x 60 x 94 cm) (W x D x H)
- iPad slots: 0.81 x 9.5 x 12 in (2 x 24 x 30 cm) (W x H x D).
- Weight without iPads: 168 lbs (76 kg)
- The entire cart is listed to the UL 60950 standard.
- US Part Number H3635LL/A
- Charge Status LEDs behave differently for iOS devices with 30-pin connectors and iOS devices with Lightning. Learn more
iPad Case Compatibility
- Speck Products FitFolio for iPad 2 and the new iPad. (Speck product #SPK-A1187)
- Otterbox® Defender Series case (OtterBox part APL2-IPAD2), without clip-on cover.
- For other cases, please refer to our Case Fit Guide .
- Designed for iPad, but works with any iOS device, including iPhone and iPod touch
- Mac computer with USB 2.0 port
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
- iTunes 9.1 or later (free download from http://www.itunes.com/download)
- iPad activation requires an iTunes Store account and internet access.
- Please see http://volume.itunes.apple.com for information about volume licensing for iPad apps.
How to Buy
Available in the US & Canada, exclusively through Apple.