- 360 and Video
Keep your iPads ready when you are.
Designed for iPad®, and compatible with iPhone and iPod touch, the Bretford PowerSync Tray for iPad neatly stores and charges up to 10 iOS devices, keeping your technology tools organized, elegant, and ready to go when you are.
Full-rate Charging Power
The PowerSync Tray for iPad provides 2.1 amp charging power simultaneously to every device in the tray. And when connected to your Mac, the PowerSync Tray for iPad automatically switches over to a USB 2.0 mode for simultaneous syncing.
10 Device Sync over USB
A single PowerSync Tray for iPad allows you to sync up to 10 iPad devices with iTunes, moving all your selected apps, books, videos, music, and Podcasts to each iPad, according to your specifications. Connecting multiple trays allows you to sync even more, up to 30 iPad devices on a single USB port.
Charge Status LEDs
While charging, the Charge Status LEDs, located on top of the tray, indicate the charge status of each of your 10 iPad devices. When all the iPads in the tray are 100% charged, the front Bretford logo LED will change from amber to green.
Laser-Cut Numbering System
The PowerSync Tray for iPad features a laser-cut numbering system, helping you keep your iPads organized. And each slot features a 30-pin USB to Apple Dock Connector cable (included) for charging and syncing.
Daisy Chain Up to 3 Trays
The PowerSync Tray for iPad has two USB ports on the back. One for connecting to your Mac, and another for connecting additional trays. By "daisy chaining" trays together, you can connect up to three trays to a single USB port on your Mac, accomodating up to 30 iPads per USB port.
Our security lid locks into place with a user-programmable security lock, to help keep your iPads safe. And for locking the tray in place, you have two options: install the included lockdown kit, or use a Kensington Security Slot™ to secure the PowerSync Tray to a solid surface.
Works with Mac OS X and iTunes
To enable syncing, simply configure each iPad in your collection to sync with iTunes, place it in the tray, and connect the included 30-pin dock connector cable. When all your iPad devices are configured, iTunes will be able to sync all your devices.
Safety Certified UL 60950
The entire PowerSync Tray for iPad has been listed to UL standard 60950 for charging and syncing with the security lid removed, open, and fully closed. So you can feel safe using this product with everyone in your organization.
The PowerSync Tray for iPad saves a significant amount of time and cost for organizations looking to deploy and manage multiple iPad devices.
Thanks for learning more about PowerSync Tray for iPad. We're thrilled to offer this solution to our customers, and delighted to be a part of your organization.
Now Available with Lightning
The PowerSync Tray for iPad (Lightning) is now available in North America, Apple part HB717LL/A.
Manuals & Downloads
- Compatible with all models of iPad
- MFi certified to meet Apple performance specifications
- Entire product is listed to the UL 60950 safety standard
- Safety certified for syncing and charging with security cover closed and locked
- Dual USB ports for daisy-chain connectivity
- 10 individual charge status LEDs, and 1 master charge status LED.
- 18 guage steel security cover with industrial grade combination lock
- Integrated security slot for attaching to a cart or desk
- Ships fully assembled, including 10 USB to 30-pin Apple Dock Connector cables
- Capacity: 10 iOS devices
- 2-year Bretford warranty for electrical components.
- Internal power supply and 6-foot (1.8m) power cord included.
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 16.8 x 5.8 in (47 x 43 x 15 cm) (W x D x H)
- iPad slots: 11.3 x .8 x 1.8 in (28 x 24 x 30 cm) (W x D x H)
- Weight without iPads: 24.7 lbs (11 kg) with security cover
- FURNITURE FOR MOBILE DEVICES™
- US Part Number H3634LL/A
- Charge Status LEDs behave differently for iOS devices with 30-pin connectors and iOS devices with Lightning. Learn more
- Designed for iPad, but works with any iOS device, including iPhone and iPod touch
- Mac computer with USB 2.0 port
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
- iTunes 9.1 or later (free download from http://www.itunes.com/download)
- iPad activation requires an iTunes Store account and internet access.
- US Education customers, please see http://volume.itunes.apple.com for information about volume licensing for iOS apps.
How to Buy
Available in the US & Canada, exclusively through Apple.