- 360 and Video
Keep your iPads ready when you are.
Designed for iPad®, and compatible with iPhone and iPod touch, the Bretford PowerSync Tray for iPad neatly stores and charges up to 10 iOS devices, keeping your technology tools organized, elegant, and ready to go when you are.
Full-rate Charging Power
The PowerSync Tray for iPad provides 2.1 amp charging power simultaneously to every device in the tray. And when connected to your Mac, the PowerSync Tray for iPad automatically switches over to a USB 2.0 mode for simultaneous syncing.
10 Device Sync over USB
A single PowerSync Tray for iPad allows you to connect up to 10 iPad devices to your Mac, allowing you to simultaneously install apps, books, videos, music, and Podcasts to each iPad, according to your specifications. Connecting multiple trays allows you to sync even more, up to 30 iPad devices on a single USB port.
Charge Status LEDs
While charging, the Charge Status LEDs, located on top of the tray, indicate the charge status of each of your 10 iPad devices. When all the iPads in the tray are 100% charged, the front Bretford logo LED will change from amber to green.
Laser-Cut Numbering System
The PowerSync Tray for iPad features a laser-cut numbering system, helping you keep your iPads organized. And each slot features a 30-pin USB to Apple Dock Connector or USB to Lightning cable (included) for charging and syncing.
Daisy Chain Up to 3 Trays
The PowerSync Tray for iPad has two USB ports on the back. One for connecting to your Mac, and another for connecting additional trays. By "daisy chaining" trays together, you can connect up to three trays to a single USB port on your Mac, accomodating up to 30 iPads per USB port.
Our security lid locks into place with a user-programmable security lock, to help keep your iPads safe. And for locking the tray in place, you have two options: install the included lockdown kit, or use a Kensington Security Slot™ to secure the PowerSync Tray to a solid surface.
Works with Configurator
The PowerSync Tray for iPad works with Apple Configurator, allowing you to prepare and conform your devices according to your organization's needs.
Safety Certified UL 60950
The entire PowerSync Tray for iPad has been listed to UL standard 60950 for charging and syncing with the security lid removed, open, and fully closed. So you can feel safe using this product with everyone in your organization.
The PowerSync Tray for iPad saves a significant amount of time and cost for organizations looking to deploy and manage multiple iPad devices.
Thanks for learning more about PowerSync Tray for iPad. We're thrilled to offer this solution to our customers, and delighted to be a part of your organization.
In the US & Canada, our products are available through Apple:
For product availability in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, please refer to our Where to Buy page.
Manuals & Downloads
- Owners Manual
- Lock-Down Kit Assembly Instructions
- Case Fit Guide - PowerSync Tray for iPad
- Cable Replacement Instructions
- Compatible with all models of iPad
- MFi certified to meet Apple performance specifications
- Entire product is listed to the UL 60950 safety standard
- Safety certified for syncing and charging with security cover closed and locked
- Dual USB ports for daisy-chain connectivity
- 10 individual charge status LEDs, and 1 master charge status LED.
- 18 guage steel security cover with industrial grade combination lock
- Integrated security slot for attaching to a cart or desk
- Ships fully assembled, including 10 USB to 30-pin Apple Dock Connector cables
- Capacity: 10 iOS devices
- 2-year Bretford warranty for electrical components.
- Internal power supply and 6-foot (1.8m) power cord included.
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 16.8 x 5.8 in (47 x 43 x 15 cm) (W x D x H)
- iPad slots: 11.3 x .8 x 1.8 in (28 x 24 x 30 cm) (W x D x H)
- Weight without iPads: 24.7 lbs (11 kg) with security cover
- FURNITURE FOR MOBILE DEVICES™
- US Part Number H3634LL/A
- Charge Status LEDs behave differently for iOS devices with 30-pin connectors and iOS devices with Lightning. Learn more
- Designed for iPad, but works with any iOS device, including iPhone and iPod touch
- Syncing requires a Mac with iTunes 9.1 or Apple Configurator
- US Education customers, please see http://volume.itunes.apple.com for information about volume licensing for iOS apps.